Mountain Air Ranch Admission Policy – adopted 3/17/2019
- Mountain Air Ranch follows a non-discrimination policy: singles, couples and families are all welcome regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or member.
- To help ensure we provide a safe environment for our members, guests, visitors, and staff, background checks may be required for those asking to visit Mountain Air Ranch and those applying for membership to Mountain Air Ranch.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone at any time.
- Any person on any Sex Offender Registry will be denied access to Mountain Air Ranch.
Mountain Air Ranch Standards of Conduct – revised 3/22/2016
Mountain Air Ranch is a community of nudists. Our members are families who practice Social Nudity when it does not intrude on the rights or privacy of others. We welcome to our community those who share our values and who wish to build a place where we can practice Social Nudity in comfort and harmony. You will abide by these Standards of Conduct while you are on the Ranch property.
- Any kind overt sexual behavior will not be tolerated.
- No photography or video is allowed without the expressed permission of the Manager and everyone in picture/video, including those in the background. A child’s verbal consent and the parent’s written consent are required when taking photos/videos of children.
- No glass around the pool area.
- No open fires are allowed anywhere on Ranch property.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas (Smoking Policy is available in the office).
- No fireworks are allowed on Ranch property.
- No firearms are allowed on Ranch property with the exception of full time, certified law enforcement personnel with the permission of Ranch Manager.
- No illegal drugs are allowed on Ranch property.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed in moderation, however belligerent or obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated.
- No loud profanity is allowed on Ranch property.
- The speed limit throughout the Ranch property is 10 mph, and must be observed by all vehicles.
- Pet owners must abide by the Pet Policy (Pet Policy is available in the office).
- No remote control flying devices of any kind without management approval.
Violent or verbally abusive behavior that harms or threatens will not be tolerated. If anyone’s behavior offends you, or if you are annoyed, embarrassed, stared at, or made to feel uncomfortable by anyone, or witness any violations of any of the Standards of Conduct, report it to Ranch management or to a member of the Membership Committee immediately! (Membership Committee members can be identified by the blue “Key” worn around their neck).
We must respect the right of anonymity of Ranch members. We use first names with last name initials for any members or guests who wish to remain anonymous.
For the relaxation of members and guests, the use of cell phones in the pool area is highly discouraged.
- For purposes of sanitation, always sit on a towel.
- Observe all posted rules including hot tub and swimming pool rules. Around the pool, smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children. Children under 13 must be supervised.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear clean diapers and plastic pants (or training pants) at all times including while in the pool or hot tub.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Exceptions will be made for entertainment events and management approved functions. Exceptions will only apply to events held in the clubhouse.
- Water is a precious commodity at the Ranch. Please conserve it.
- Preserve the beauty of the Ranch, and do your part to keep it clean.
Failure to abide by these Standards of Conduct will result in disciplinary action up to and including the loss of membership or guest privileges. Questions or complaints may be directed to any member of the Membership Committee or to the Ranch management.
Mountain Air Ranch Pet Policy – revised 3/13/2011
In order to assure all members and guests an enjoyable and safe environment at Mountain Air Ranch (MAR), the following rules apply to all pet owners:
- Due to our location, MAR is subject to the Animal Control Regulations of Jefferson County.
- Pet owners are responsible for familiarizing themselves with, and complying with, these
- A copy is available in the office.
- Any animal bite must be immediately reported to MAR management. The pet involved will be
- permanently barred from MAR.
- All pets must be leashed and under their owner’s control at all times, unless tethered or confined within the boundaries of the tent or RV site. Leashes and tethers may be no more than 10 feet in length.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings, the pool/playground/hot tub area, on the ball courts,
- around the community kitchen and its outdoor eating area.
- All pet feces must be picked up immediately and disposed of in one of the trash dumpster
- located around the property. Port-o-potties and toilets are never to be used for disposal.
- Owners of barking dogs or other noisy animals will be asked to attend to their pets immediately.
- If the disturbance continues, the owner will be told to remove the offending animal from MAR.
Pet owners who do not follow the above regulations will lose the privilege of bringing pets to MAR. Except for the instance of pet bites, pet owners may petition the membership committee to have this privilege reinstated.
Mountain Air Ranch Smoking Policy – adopted 8/22/2013
Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes) is not allowed anywhere on the property of Mountain Air Ranch except in the following designated smoking areas:
- The lowest level of the wood deck west of the pool
- The south end of the shuffleboard court east of the pool
- The clubhouse automobile parking lot
- Inside any recreational vehicle with the permission of the owner
- The improved area at an annual campsite with the permission of the site holder
- The open area south of the Lodge
- The vehicle parking area at the Ponderosa
- The roadway north of the paddle ball tennis courts
- The bocce ball court
- The tent meadow
- The roadway north of the Community Kitchen
- The south end of the south parking lot at the Office
Consistent with Colorado law, Marijuana may not be smoked openly and publicly or in a manner that endangers others anywhere on the properties of Mountain Air Ranch.
Smoking products such as ashes and butts must be properly disposed of in a receptacle that is fireproof. At no time are such products to be thrown or left on the ground or other surfaces.
Smoking or using an open flame on the trails or unimproved areas of the ranch is extremely hazardous to persons and property. Any member or other person that is found smoking or using an open flame on any trail or unimproved area of the ranch will be immediately removed from the property and will have their membership and/or right to stay revoked.