Mountain Air Ranch Admission Policy – adopted 3/21/2020
- Mountain Air Ranch follows a non-discrimination policy: families, couples, and singles are all welcome regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
To help ensure we provide a safe environment for our members, guests, visitors, and staff, background checks may be required for those asking to visit Mountain Air Ranch and those applying for membership to Mountain Air Ranch.
Any person required to register as a Sex Offender and any person on a Sex Offender Registry in any jurisdiction will be denied access to Mountain Air Ranch.
Persons under the age of Eighteen (18) MUST be accompanied by a parent, or a guardian, or a member with the parent’s or guardian’s permission.
As a 501 (C) (7) private social club, Mountain Air Ranch and its management reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person at any time.
Mountain Air Ranch Standards of Conduct
Mountain Air Ranch is a community of individuals, couples and families. The MAR community is inclusive of all those sharing our nudist values regardless of body type, gender, race, sexual orientation, etc. MAR is a place of comfort and harmony, to ensure that we all agree to abide by the following: Behavior or activity that disrupts the tranquility of MAR is not permitted. This includes any physical or verbal act that is reasonably expected to harm, embarrass or offend others.
- No overt sexual activity. Sexual activity and/or obscene language are only permitted in your tent, camper, or room. Please mind your language in common areas as children might be present.
- Safety and good hygiene require one always have a towel or something to sit on if nude.
- Fire is a real danger so no open fires or fireworks are allowed anywhere on MAR property!
- Smoking and vaping are allowed only in designated smoking areas. See the map in the office. Dispose of extinguished butts responsibly in the trash or ash tray.
- Illegal drugs are not allowed. MAR abides by state law regarding the use of marijuana.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed in moderation but drunken or rude behavior will not be tolerated.
- Respect the right of anonymity for all. Use first names and last name initials.
- Photography is not allowed in any common area. Authorized MARtograpers take pictures at events.
- Devices may be used in common areas but should not disturb others. Always hold to cover the camera.
- For safety, glass is not allowed around the pool area.
- Observe all posted rules including hot tub and swimming pool rules and speed limits.
- Parents are responsible for their children. Children under 13 must be supervised.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Except for MAR events in the clubhouse.
- Water is a precious commodity. Please conserve it.
- Preserve the beauty of the Ranch, and do your part to keep it clean.
The rules are based on common sense. In general, do not do anything that may require an apology. Report any events or violations of these standards to the MAR manager or one of the Membership Committee. Your behavior will determine the length of your stay. Visiting is a privilege that may be terminated at any time.
If you have any questions, ask the office staff or a Membership Committee member, they wear a blue key and their pictures are on the bulletin board on the sauna/shower house.
Mountain Air Ranch Pet Policy
Animal bites must be reported to MAR management and the pet involved will be permanently barred from MAR. All pets must be leashed (max length 10 ft.) at all times. Always pick up your pet’s waste. No excessive barking. Pets are not allowed in any buildings, clubhouse or inside fence at the pool, on the ball courts, around the community kitchen and its outdoor eating area. If a pet is a disturbance, the owner will be told to remove the pet from MAR.
Respect others, be nice, be friendly and enjoy your time at Mountain Air Ranch. Live Naked! Live Happy!
Effective June 13, 2019