Mountain Air Ranch Standards of Conduct Printable version here
Mountain Air Ranch is a community of individuals, couples, and families. The MAR community is inclusive of all those sharing our nudist values regardless of body type, gender, race, sexual orientation, etc. MAR is a place of comfort and harmony, to ensure that we all agree to abide by the following:
- Behavior or activity that disrupts the tranquility of MAR is not permitted. This includes any physical or verbal act that is reasonably expected to harm, embarrass or offend others as well as any damage to or theft of MAR property or the property of any member or guest of MAR.
- No overt sexual activity. Sexual activity and/or obscene language are only permitted in your tent, camper, or room. Please mind your language in common areas as children might be present.
- Safety and good hygiene require one always have a towel or something to sit on if nude.
- Fire is a real danger so no open fires or fireworks are allowed anywhere on MAR property!
- Smoking and vaping are allowed only in designated smoking areas. See the map in the office. Dispose of extinguished butts responsibly in the trash or ash tray.
- Illegal drugs are not allowed. MAR abides by state law regarding the use of marijuana.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed in moderation but drunken or rude behavior will not be tolerated.
- Respect the right of anonymity for all. Use first names and last name initials.
- Photography is not allowed in any common area. Authorized MARtograpers take pictures at events.
- Electronic devices may be used in common areas but should not disturb others. Always hold to cover the camera.
- For safety, glass is not allowed around the pool area.
- Observe all posted rules including hot tub and swimming pool rules and speed limits.
- Parents are responsible for their children. Children under 13 must be supervised.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Except for MAR events in the clubhouse.
- Water is a precious commodity. Please conserve it and follow the guidelines posted in the bathrooms and showers.
- MAR recognizes the Jefferson County Animal Control Regulations as the pet policy for dogs. In addition, animal bites must be reported to MAR management at the time of the incident. The pet involved will be permanently barred from MAR. All pets must be leashed (max length 10 ft.) at all times. Always pick up your pet’s waste. No excessive barking. Pets are not allowed in any buildings or inside fence at the pool, on the ball courts, around the community kitchen and its outdoor eating area. If a pet is a disturbance, the owner will be told to remove the pet from MAR.
- Preserve the beauty of the Ranch, and do your part to keep it clean.
These rules are based on common sense. In general, do not do anything that may require an apology. Report any events or violations of these standards to the MAR manager or one of the Membership Committee. Your behavior will determine the length of your stay. Visiting is a privilege that may be terminated at any time.
If you have any questions, ask the office staff or a Membership Committee member, they wear a blue key and their pictures are on the bulletin board on the sauna/shower house.
Respect others, be nice, be friendly and enjoy your time at Mountain Air Ranch. Live Naked! Live Happy!
Effective November 15, 2020